Root Essentials V2.4.9 Premium | Best Root Tools Recommended by KingoRoot
All in one toolbox for your rooted phone, tablet and Android Wear. This set of tools delivers all you need for your rooted handheld. “Do you need more in this all in one root toolbox? Why don’t you tell us!”
- Adoptable Storage
- App Install Location
- App Manager
- Battery Calibration
- Build.prop Editor
- Device Info
- DPI Changer
- Emoji Changer
- Font Installer
- Freeform Window Mode
- Language Changer
- Mount /system RO/RW
- Root Browser
- Root Checker
- Samsung CSC Editor
Enable Adoptable Storage on any Android device running Marshmallow or later. (Including Galaxy S7 and LG G4).
Set the install location where apps will be installed to by default.
Get in control of your apps. View details and uninstall system apps.
Calibrate your battery when it is empty too quickly (e.g. after ROM flash).
Easily edit your build.prop file.
View lots of information about your device.
Edit the DPI (LCD Density) of your device.
Change the Emojis of your device. Requires Android Lollipop or higher.
Flash Custom ROMs, GAPPS and more; Install Recovery & Boot images. Create your own script!
Select a font to install on your device. Over 700 fonts to choose from.
Enable ‘Freeform Window Mode’ on any Android device running Nougat or higher.
Change system language of your device.
Mount your /system partition rewritable or readonly.
Reboot, quick reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader or just power off.
Explore all the files on your phone. Swipe left or right between panels.
Check whether your device has root access (Rooting requires 3rd party tools).
Change your Samsung device.
Some features of this app are also available on Android Wear. The wearable device must be rooted for most features and takes advantage of your handheld.
What is root?
Root provides access to all system files under Linux and Android. A required tool is SuperUser (also known as SuperSU). The command su grants elevated access to your files. Many ROMs including AOSP, Cyanogenmod, Paranoid and Miui can be rooted or have ‘administrator rights’ included in the ROM.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk